Sunday, January 13, 2008

奇妙的大自然

今天我想與大家分享一幅照片。當日很大風,雖然覺得凍,我都依然站在懸崖邊感受大自然的力量,直到日落。那刻我感受到宇宙和天地萬物的奇妙、感到人生充滿希望,心靈上即刻充電。整個人就像融洽于大自然內,與世界萬物邁步。此刻看到這幅照片我聯想到神的奧妙,能創造天地萬物。我希望大家看到這幅照片,無論在開心時,或在失落時,都有所感觸,感受到世界是充滿希望的。

Note: 這幅照片是在Torrey Pines Gliderport 拍攝的。

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice shot ^_^

Unknown said...

Great photo! Mind if I ask what camera are you using?

Donna Leong said...

Inspiring picture!
I was just watching "The Deep"-a documentary produced by BBC and Discovery about life in the deep sea floor. Just marvellous!

Andrew C said...

The camera is Casio Exilim EX-Z700; a compact digicam. I wouldn't recommend it though because lots of CCD noise at low light levels. Plus battery just died after 5 charges, manufacturer is sending me a new one (wanted to use it tomorrow night but can't).

What's good about it is, one battery charge can easily take 400 shots. That's why I only charged it 5 times.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the power of nature proves the existance of God. I could feel the strong wind too I was so afraid that the wind could break my guitar. And I couldn't really walk on the street, it was like a 200-pound man pushing my shoulders trying to stop me from going through.

Clara said...

nice shot with thoughful message! :)