Ha...I forget a lot of Chinese words too. You can only keep it up by practing it. However, I read chinese newspaper and HK newspaper website to update HK news. I guess this is how I keep up with my chinese language. :)
Yup, if you notice my blog right immediately when I post each entry, there are 同音 mistakes. But I usually correct them as I realize it after a day or so. Let me know if you catch any :)
5 comments:
我用速成法~~~
I have no idea what u 2 r talking abt.
Ha...I forget a lot of Chinese words too. You can only keep it up by practing it. However, I read chinese newspaper and HK newspaper website to update HK news. I guess this is how I keep up with my chinese language. :)
嘻嘻,我用倉頡,不過成日都唔記得啲字點寫,有時用相同音就算啦...
Yup, if you notice my blog right immediately when I post each entry, there are 同音 mistakes. But I usually correct them as I realize it after a day or so. Let me know if you catch any :)
Post a Comment