Whenever someone decides to follow Christ, I would have a picture in mind: angels playing trumpets and singing and celebrating with the Lord in Heaven :) But when I first 決志,I also have a lot of mixed feelings too. Don't worry, God will lead you! This is the beginning of a new journey. He didn't promise your life will be as smooth as silk, but He promise that He will be with you till the end of the world!
4 comments:
Sorry to hear the bad news, but congrats on your commitment to God. Whatever the problem is, you can always talk to Him.
Congratulations on your commitment to Christ ^_^ You're not alone & HE will always guide you.
詩 篇 (Psalm 23)
23:1〔 大 衛 的 詩 。 〕 耶 和 華 是 我 的 牧 者 . 我 必 不 至 缺 乏 。
23:2 他 使 我 躺 臥 在 青 草 地 上 、 領 我 在 可 安 歇 的 水 邊 。
23:3 他 使 我 的 靈 魂 甦 醒 、 為 自 己 的 名 引 導 我 走 義 路 。
23:4 我 雖 然 行 過 死 蔭 的 幽 谷 、 也 不 怕 遭 害 . 因 為 你 與 我 同 在 . 你 的 杖 、 你 的 竿 、 都 安 慰 我 。
23:5 在 我 敵 人 面 前 、 你 為 我 擺 設 筵 席 . 你 用 油 膏 了 我 的 頭 、 使 我 的 福 杯 滿 溢 。
23:6 我 一 生 一 世 必 有 恩 惠 慈 愛 隨 著 我 . 我 且 要 住 在 耶 和 華 的 殿 中 、 直 到 永 遠 。
Whenever someone decides to follow Christ, I would have a picture in mind: angels playing trumpets and singing and celebrating with the Lord in Heaven :)
But when I first 決志,I also have a lot of mixed feelings too. Don't worry, God will lead you! This is the beginning of a new journey. He didn't promise your life will be as smooth as silk, but He promise that He will be with you till the end of the world!
Amen with what Donna said ...
Post a Comment